Here’s what everyone worries about when time-traveling, but shouldn’t:
- There’s no risk of seducing your great-great-grandmother—you’re not that irresistible.
- You’re not gonna kill a baby before he became a despot, unless you’re already cool with killing babies, in which case we need to talk.
- You can’t stop WWII. Thousands of the world’s greatest minds couldn’t; what makes you think you’d do better?
- Leaving technology behond—don't worry. People ignored the Antikythera mechanism; they won’t glance twice at an AirPod dropped in a tar pit.
- But please don’t step on a butterfly—that’s why we all have these proboscises instead of mouths now.