You only have seven deadly sins? Our religion has over 932 of them, including:
- Attending a party without bringing any food or beer.
- Honking at the car in front of you when they were just stopping to let people by on a crosswalk.
- Somehow being proud of how little you've traveled outside your hometown—or any type of ignorance couched in patriotism.
- Being rude to grocery-store employees, waiters, or other service workers.
- Yelling at the ref of your kid’s sports league.
- Mocking anyone who's trying their best.
Committing any of these sins here sends you straight to hell, and rightfully so.